Plymouth County Mosquito Control Project is a state agency overseen by the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Water Checks: Crews are currently out surveying areas of standing water for mosquito larvae. If you have standing water on your property and would like us to check for larvae please call, fax or mail the office.
- Water Management: We are currently out in communities clearing debris/sediment in blocked drainage ditches, swales, streams and other areas of stagnant water. This is done to reduce habitat for larval mosquito activity. If you have an area of concern please contact our office.
- Free Tire Recycling: Residents can request a pick-up of up to 10 tires per year.
- Saturday October 21st 9AM-1PM in Rockland
- Saturday November 11th 9AM-1PM in Plymouth